Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tasting Table's 2013 Lobster Roll Rumble
Thursday, June 6, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Watch the claws come out once again this summer at the 2013 Tasting Table Lobster Roll Rumble!
On June 6 in New York City, 20 chefs will duke it out for the title of America's Best Lobster Roll and help raise funds for the official Rumble beneficiary Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit fighting to end child hunger in America.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET ($150):
- Entry to Rumble Main Event: 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. (*lobster rolls until 9:00 p.m., bars open until 10:00 p.m.)
- 20 lobster roll stations, savory sides and desserts presented by Häagen-Dazs
- Open bars with Tequila Don Julio cocktails, Stella Artois beer, FUZE® refreshments and wine
- 8.875% sales tax
TEQUILA DON JULIO VIP PASS ($250) includes all general admission benefits plus:
- Early Access from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Entry to Tequila Don Julio VIP Lounge
- Exclusive VIP gift bag valued at over $150
All ticketed guests must be both Tasting Table subscribers and 21 years or older. Click here to sign up for Tasting Table.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Ticket purchase grants TDT Media, Inc. the right to reproduce your likeness and voice in print, digital or video format.
When & Where
Tasting Table is a free daily email that delivers the best of food and drink culture to adventurous eaters everywhere. Each weekday, we send our members one delicious idea about dining, wine, cocktails, cooking or restaurant personalities. We feed you only first-hand recommendations that we have tested thoroughly ourselves—one bite at a time.
Hungry yet? Take your seat at Tasting Table by signing up (http://tastingtable.com) for free.